REGISTRATION DESK ONSITE
Onsite registration desk will be open at the Convention Centre Dublin (CCD) during the following hours:
Wednesday, May 9 | 07:30 - 18:30
Thursday, May 10 | 07:00 – 19:45
Friday, May 11 | 07:00 – 18:30
Saturday, May 12 | 06:30 – 13:00
Registration fees in EUR:
|Category||Early fee||Regular fee||Onsite fee|
| ||Until March 13, 2018||March 14 - April 18, 2018|| From April 19, 2018|
|Full Participant - WIP Member*||€ 650||€ 750||€ 860|
|Full Participant Non-member||€ 800||€ 900||€ 960|
|Trainee (Student/Fellow), Nurse*** ||€ 300||€ 350||€ 400|
|Developing Countries**||€ 400||€ 500||€ 550|
|WIP Networking Event ||€ 80 |
|Live Demonstration in Ultrasound (for details click here)|
|LD 01: Diagnostic MSK Ultrasound in Pain Practice|| € 150||€ 200|
|LD 02: Common Ultrasound Guided Procedures in Pain Practice|| € 150||€ 200|
|LD 03: Regenerative Medicine Workshop||€ 200||€ 250|
|Combined ticket |
(LD 01, LD 02, LD 03)
|€ 450||€ 500|
* WIP Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2018 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
** Developing countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower - middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** In order to obtain the special fee for Trainee (Student/Fellow) or Nurse, an official supportive letter from the institution signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid student ID card must accompany the registration. Please send this documentation after registering to email@example.com
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Light refreshments between sessions
- Admission to the scientific sessions
- World Congress Printed Materials
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
No meals are included
By bank transfer: (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required) )
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (WIP 2018 Congress Dublin)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-912
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH86 0483 5069 3980 5291 2
Please note ank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
MasterCard / Visa / American Express
Please use digits only in the Card Number field with no spaces
Your monthly credit card statement will indicate payment made to 'Kenes International'
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
- An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancel lation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 13, 2018- Full refund
- Cancellations received From March 14, 2018 to April 25, 2018 - 50% refund.
- From April 26, 2018 - No refund.
For group registration (10 participants or more) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WIP 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 ext. 77
Fax: +41 22 906 9140