In compliance with CME requirements all speakers are requested to include a slide disclosing conflicts of interest at the beginning of their presentation. If you have nothing to disclose, this slide must be included indicating "nothing to disclose".
Please click here to download a template of the disclosure slide.
Please check the Online Interactive Scientific Program, or Mobile App during the Congress for any updates to your session day and time.
Please make sure that your PowerPoint presentation is in Widescreen (16:9).
If using a PowerPoint presentation (or any other PC based application), please note you need to bring it on USB Memory stick and load it on one of the congress computers in the Speakers' Ready Room at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session - even after checking it in the Speakers' Ready Room.
Alternatively, you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm that it has an HDMI socket for external signal, and come to check it first in the Speakers' Ready Room as soon as you arrive, and again later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Please note that the congress computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2016.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MACINTOSH USERS
· In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the Speakers' Ready Room:
· Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
· Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
· Alternatively, you may use your own Macintosh laptop computer. In such a case please confirm you provide it with an HDMI adaptor for external signal, advise the operators in the Speakers' Ready Room about it as soon as you arrive and later on test it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Please check the congress program book for the location of the Speakers' Ready Room in the venue.
• Please make sure that all fonts, images, animations and sounds appear as expected in your PowerPoint presentation.
• On presentation mode, your text should be large enough to be easily readable. The slides should not include multiple rows of text in small font.
• Your PPT will be made available in the lecture hall via computer network.
• Qualified technicians are ready to help you upload your presentation in the Speakers' Ready Room. During your presentation: The session hall will be staffed with an AV technician who will assist in starting each presentation. From the lectern you will be able to remote control your presentation using a computer mouse or up/down/right/left keys on a keyboard
• Please stick carefully to your allotted time. Moderators have strict instructions to interrupt if you exceed the allocated time slot. A digital timer will be visible to assist with time keeping.
• Please leave enough time for question and a discussion at the end of your talk.
• Maintain eye contact with the audience while presenting slides.
• We encourage more audience interaction where this is appropriate.
- You will be allocated 12 minutes total for your presentation, (9 minutes for presentation, 3 minutes for discussion)
- We recommend you present no more than 8 slides in total, which includes a title slide and a conflict of interest slide.
The program is subject to changes. Please check the regularly for any updates or changes. Please check the Online Interactive Scientific program or the Congress mobile app during the Congress for any updates to your session day and time.
Thank you for your participation.